Write For This Blog
This is a fairly new blog which I want to grow into an information resource that genuinely help people to make extra income online and change their lives. I know there are many ways people are making money online and I acknowledge that I am not an expert in all of them.
If you are the kind of person who also wants to genuinely help people improve their financial lives for the better by teaching what you know, I welcome you to for this blog.
The contributions I am looking for are detailed tutorials or case studies related to the theme of this blog, which is make money online/internet marketing. I will be happy to publish your high quality tutorials!
By Writing for This Blog and Sharing Your Knowledge/Tutorials
- You will get access to the current and future blog audience. The visitors are not yet many, but I expect the blog to grow and it would translate into direct visitors to your site.
- Your tutorial will be share with my list and added to my autoresponder where every subscriber there in and future subscribers will see it.
- You will be seen as an expert authority in that field and this could translate into many things.
- I will work with you when you need my help, be it product launch etc.
Here are the Post Requirements
The post should be of high quality and standards.
These are the qualities I’m looking for when reviewing posts:
- Provide hands on actionable advice so that the reader walks away with actionable advice he/she can apply to start making money
- Be a tutorial and/or case study based
- Backed up with real world data/example (can be anonymized)
- Include appropriate images to guide readers
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts-
- I prefer to use a friendly/casual tone in my posts. So the guest post should also follow that same writing style. When writing, be casual like your talking to a friend. Do not be afraid to be yourself!
- No pretentious business tones
Format your content in this structure–
- Open with a ‘What You Will Learn’ section with 3-5 bullet points
- Move into main content
- End the post with a ‘Wrapping It Up’ section
Ready to write for this blog? Contribute a Tutorial and be Published.
- Introduce yourself
- Provide examples of previous work
- A list of potential article titles/ideas
- If you’ve already written the article – include it